APKinspector is another open source project that comes to reverse and analyze Android applications.
Project owners have created a graphical interface to allow visualizing the structure of the application modules this will make security analysts select the good Android application that is safe to use.
APKinspector can be a good addition to the toolbox you use for forensics malware.
This will help to generate reports for permissions used by the application, Search and filter strings, classes and methods , rename users and more. APKInspector provides both analysis functions and graphic features for the users to gain deep insight into the malicious apps:
- Call Graph
- Static Instrumentation
- Permission Analysis
- Dalvik codes
- Smali codes
- Java codes
- APK Information
- Search and filter strings, classes and methods.
- A configuration module to choose whatever modules you’d like to use.
- Show a progress bar when opening and loading an apk.
Today’s article are about an application that cannot be found easily because there are tons of applications in market with the same name. But those are just trash and they are not real because most of those apps are developed to display only ads to earn few dollars. Furthermore, there is nothing in those apps what you are searching for. Actually I am talking about “Apk Inspector” that has been imitated by so many scammers.
However, this is the original one that you probably searching for months and years so finally you journey ends here.
I usually don’t post such apps which are useless because I understand that how much time and energy it consumes. That is why I download and install those apps before going to share with my readers on this website. So I have gone through various applications with same name and finally I got the actual APK Inspector Pro for you guys.
Download For PC
This Inspector can be easily installed on Android smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
In the next paragraphs I am going to share all the necessary information that you are searching for about this incredible tool.
So I request you to read this article deeply while you will get to know about its installation process, requirements and features.
More about APK Inspector
Table of Contents
- More about APK Inspector
- How to install or download Apk Inspector?
- Basic Features
- Basic Requirements
- Direct Download Link
- Initially installation process was manual where you were supposed to unzip files manually but now when you tap the same Zip file it automatically unzip the data for you.
- UI of the Apk has been improved as compare to the old version.
- Another feature has been added that gives you the call graph.
- It gives you the navigation.
- In the Latest Apk Inspector you can reverse the code DED for the Java Analysis.
- It gives you an opportunity to combine permission for analysis.
- First of all just go to the end of this page and tap/click on the download button.
- Wait for few minutes as it will take some time to complete downloading process.
- The file is not in APK format it is in ZIP file format.
- So tap/click that Zip file then Extract the files to your desired folder (either you can install an Unzip Application or you can do it automatically by just taping the file).
- Then you are now done with installation or you can file extracting process.
- Now you can use it for inspection, analysis and testing Android apps and games.
- It is freeware so you don’t need to pay anything neither for downloading nor for using.
- You can analyse the App graphic features to check out whether it is malicious or not.
- You can check out the Static Instrumentation.
- Get the basic information of the app that how it has been coded and how you can add or modify some of its codes.
- You can change the username from the app.
- It allows you to test or check for vulnerabilities of any game and other kind of app.
- There are much more you can do with this amazing tool but you can do that by installing it on your phones.