The description of Camera
Camera for Android will allow you to make excellent pictures，that is a very fast and simple way to capture moments.
You can easily to shoot excellent photos, utilizing all advantage of your phone or tablet.
- Camera, video recorder & panorama features
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Pinch to zoom
- Smart panorama shooting
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
- Countdown Timer
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
- Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
- Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, antibanding.
- Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time lapse).
- Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
- Configurable volume keys.
- Configurable user interface.
- Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
- Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
- Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
- Disable shutter sound.
- Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
- Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
- Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
- Support for (some) external microphones.
- Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
- Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
- Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance (with optional focus assist); manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
- Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes for better quality photos.
- Focus bracketing mode.
- Support for Mi Band 2 & Amazfit Selfie.
- Small file size.
- Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 6.2.030.244457635:
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such as Portrait and Night Sight.
• HDR+ – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark.
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
• Google Lens Suggestions – Just point your camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes, and it’ll automatically suggest things to do like calling the number, or sending an email.
• Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects!
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones on Android 9.0.0 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
• Location: Required if you would like to record location information with your pictures and videos.